Promote products, services, and the SmartleadsUSA brand to both existing and potential customers through targeted promotional marketing campaigns and strategies.
SmartleadsUSA is looking for driven, well-spoken Inside Sales / Customer Service Representatives to help build our corporate location and achieve our sales goals. As a SmartleadsdUSA Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service by offering helpful solutions to customer’s direct marketing and mailing needs.
Successful candidates will be:
- Energetic: You thrive in an optimistic, fast-paced work environment.
- Driven: You are hardworking, able to take tasks head-on, and not afraid to learn from mistakes.
- Strong communicator: You have a proven ability to communicate effectively.
- Self-motivated: This comes from within. What motivates YOU?
- Previous sales, marketing, and/or customer service experience
- Ability to work over time
- Drive new business through inbound lead follow-up and outbound efforts.
- Meet and exceed monthly lead generation and weekly radius marketing quotas.
- Generate new revenue opportunities.
- Manage and execute all aspects of multiple direct mail campaign timelines, including all print, solo, and automated, as well as, new products being sold at SmartleadsUSA to develop and maintain customer relationships, generate leads and ensure repeat business.
- Lead, develop and maintain ongoing collaboration between client, Sales team in communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on deliverables.
- Develop solid knowledge of SmartleadsUSA products, and maintain information for external and internal stakeholders.
- Monitor contractual commitments, assists in payment collections and reports key activities to Account Executives and senior management.
- Respond to customer inquiries promptly, runs ad hoc reports, secures mailing geography, facilitates creative assets and process, and ensure client objectives and/or deadlines are met.
- Participate in sales and account calls as the SmartleadsUSA product expert and effectively communicates to clients and Account Executives on ways to maximize the benefit of our products to drive customer success.
- Collaborates between Creative Services and client to artfully build creative solutions to address specific project objectives.
- Trade show exhibitor.